Hotel Works by webhotelier | primalres is an advanced property management software system for both independent hotels and large chains. It offers an integrated solution that includes a variety of tools covering entirely the whole range of Front and Back Office operations, as well as a range of components that enable systematic monitoring of revenue and financial data.
Developed after years of research & development that studied both the needs of various types of hotels, but also the features and characteristics included in existing PMS, Hotel Works introduces a novel approach in hotel business management offering at a much lower cost components that are usually found only in large and more expensive PMS systems.
All departments in one application
Gain full control of your business through a single application. Points of sale (restaurants, bars, spa, mini market etc.), inventory management, accounting management all in one shared database with your hotel software.
Connect with online booking systems
Save valuable time and avoid mistakes by automatically importing online bookings from all your sales channels and website, thus eliminate the possibility of overbooking with immediate availability update.
Ease of use, user friendly environment
Hotel Works is designed with central focus on the user’s experience and the speed required in the day-to-day procedures of the hotel. The user friendly environment guides the less experienced users.
Centralized management of multiple hotels
Hotel Works is an ideal solution for hotel chains and hotel management companies. Data across all hotels are stored in a single unified database. This means that privileged users can monitor and manage all components such as bookings and availability, financial transactions and charges for all hotels of the chain. The system also supports the operation of a centralized reservation department, as well as statistics and reporting both at single, subgroup/segment, or entire chain level.
Plans – Reservations
- Reservations can be made through various ways. Some of these are room type or specific room reservation and automatic assignment of specific rooms for room type reservations. A cancellation of a specific booking can be easily done, while splitting a reservation of one room into two or more is also available.
- A reservation can now be seen as a “folder” that may contain many rooms in different hotels, with different dates of arrival and departure. For example, we can input in one reservation folder all the bookings of a Tour Operator that may have many customers for different hotels and various dates of arrival and departure. This kind of grouping simplifies management of complex reservation tasks.
- Interactive graphical room plan reservation system. A graphic plan where all the reservations can be viewed as diagrams. Using the mouse and the drag n’ drop technique the following tasks can be easily made: entering a new reservation, changes of arrival and departure dates, room changes or transfers, change a booking’s duration, room split, arrivals, departures and many more.
- Interactive graphical room type plan reservation system. The availability of the hotel room types, presented in a graphical form, while having the ability of storing a new reservation or modifying an existing one.
- Instantaneous room plan. Another graphical representation of the hotel rooms, which automatically reflects the current room status according to the arrivals and departures. All the features of the previous plans, e.g. reservations, arrivals, departures, charges e.t.c, are also included.
- Reception Console. This tool is designed for performing the operations of checkins, checkouts and room transfers in a very easy and quick manner. Online update of the door book and the customers' history file are among the utilities of the Reception Console.
- Hotel Works can have a 2-way connectivity with most booking engines and channel managers. Moreover, being part of the webhotelier | primalres group, Hotel Works ensures seamless connectivity with WebHotelier booking engine and PrimalRES channel manager.
- All reservations are directly made to the system of the hotel.
Outmost attention has been given to Hotel Work’s ability to formulate different rate plans, so that all possible needs of any hotel can be covered, no matter how simple or complicated rate plans are. A complete set of tools is included which automates the creation, maintenance and checking of the rates. This can lead to rates with:
- Unlimited time periods High, Low, Pick, etc., which include sets of dates all over the year.
- Different hotel types Summer, Winter, All Year, etc. with reversed high periods for their parallel operation.
- Different rate types Door, Agents, Regulars, Internet etc.
- The user may create multiple arrangement package deals for specific reservations/rooms, for example breakfast types (e.g. Continental, English, buffet) or even meals of different quality or value that are offered by the hotel.
The monitoring of all financial data and incomings of all departments. The user may check any element that is related to money, from a deposit until all invoices that have been issued. Some of them are cash registry status, debits from third parties (companies, agencies, T/O), charges in advance, credits, discounts, even breakdowns or transfers of transactions from one room/customer/reservation to another.
Printouts – Report Generator
HotelWorks offers a large number of printouts with dynamic filtering options, covering every part of the hotel (reception, housekeeping etc). The user may create new printouts or modify existing ones with the use of a unique Report Generator tool, which is included as standard in Hotel Works.
Hotel Works is complemented by a group of specially designed applicationsthat can cover all the services of a hotel. These are:
- P.O.S. : A computer program that can manage the sales of various sections, like restaurant, bars, etc., usually through a touch screen monitor. It includes customers, receipts, invoices, inventory monitoring, pay checks.
- P.O.S. Wireless: This program allows the user to manage the sales of a specific section through a wireless PDA device, e.g. a waiter placing instantly a customer’s order. This procedure contains a connection of advanced technology using an Internet browser. This implies a complete independence in choosing the appropriate equipment, wireless connection through a local area network or Wi-Fi.
- F & B: An application that allows users to monitor the inventory levels, suppliers, sales, movement of goods, financial transactions, purchases’ invoices, payments, pay checks.
- Hotel connection with P.O.S. : This connection will update a customer’s account, with consumptions that were made and charged to the room. All sections may communicate with the main system and the update will occur in real time and without using a bridge at the end of the day.
- F & B connection with P.O.S. : Product quantities in stock can be updated according to the sales of P.O.S. These two applications are combined into one and the update will occur in real time.
- Multi F & B – Multi Hotel: One of the most complicated cases that Hotel Works can handle with ease. Many hotels and many points of sales operating in a single database. The hotels may be situated in different locations and similarly the various points of sale. Hotel Works enables monitoring and management of multi F&B outlets from multi hotels from a single screen as all data are stored within a single database.
- Connection with the central telephone switchboard system: This application connects the hotel’s central switchboard system and Hotel Works in a two way communication environment. For example, a customer may use the room phone to make a call and the charges will automatically be transferred to his/her account, or the receptionist may inform the program of an arrival or departure and automatically the central switchboard will switch on or off the telephone line. In case of many hotels at different locations, a separate connection program will be installed in each one of them and using the Internet they will communicate with the central database.
- Connection between all applications and the Accounting Software: This module transfers all financial transactions from all departments to the accounting software. The module employs online updates rather than serial files and complicated custom-made bridges.
Hotel Works also includes:
- Fast and dynamic search engine for all database elements and export to other applications, e.g. Microsoft Excel.
- Reports Designer. The user has the ability of designing and fitting in reports of his/her own preference.
- Flexible database engine of astonishing high performance.
- Fast Backups.
- Built-in Internet Forum, with questions and answers concerning the functionality of the software and other subjects of interest.
- Multi-language translation system of every screen.
Sales & Enquiries:
Please contact Hotel Works sales team at: +30 211 7702770 (ext. 655)
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org